Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The beginning . . .


These past couple of months I've had the chance to photograph some of my very good friends beautful little girls as well as of course photographing my wonderful ducky (even when she didn't want to be photographed).  It was a great lead off into the new venture with some practice sessions. 

I must say, I have surrounded myself with such a WONDERFUL bunch of women who have been so supportive in encouraging me to take my 'talent' to the next level.  For that I am forever grateful.  Very grateful for my family for being my cheerleaders and boosting my confidence in the craft and in everything that I take on. And of course to RMA for having my back :)  To all and each of you . . . THANK YOU!  You have impacted my life in such an unexpected way at a time that I needed it most.  I only hope to return the favor in the future. 

1 comment: