Monday, November 8, 2010

November 07 2010 - Best of: Benny Russell Park & Downtown Milton

I had the chance to work with my bestfriend and her daughter Marisa this past Sunday.  What a great time it was.  Marisa and I vibed really well which made every shot a keeper and Deb did an awesome job of offering some creative guidance.  I have to admit I was a little skeptical about using Benny Russell park (not that I doubted you Deb) because I figured it'd be flooded with little kids but I'm glad it was a location we shot.  I got quite a few usable frames that I'm excited about working on.  We found a great spot in Downtown Milton that offered a lot of different texture and scenary.  I'm looking forward to many more sessions over there!  

I couldn't wait and wanted to begin proofing this set even though i'm knock down drag out exhausted, it's so worth it!!  Be sure to check Tina Louise Photography on Facebook for a full preview in a few days.

(*Click on the photos to see them in original size)




Hey Deb - I got your 'Good Side'


No comments:

Post a Comment